Tuesday, February 25, 2014

New Beginnings!!!!!!

 
Colorado SpringsMy husband and I have decided to just be free of drama and complications. As of right now we are on Tennessee taking care of his dad, but we have spend a lot of time just talking about getting our own place and you know finally be on our own trying the best of what we can.  As of right now our options were a little limited because of what we want and what we can get are two different things in life.  Right now we are thinking of having a wonderful life.  I know I can be complicated sometimes and it will probably drive him crazy.  we have decided to make life a little bit easier for us and just find us a little place for ourselves that we can call ours.
I am happy that when we are talking about anything that has to do with our lives we talk about us instead of what he wants or what I want.  I think that most marriages lives will be a little less complicated if they will talk like that more often.  I think most argument in relationships will be less if they will talk about what is best for both couples instead of what is best just for one.  I have to say that just being with him I learned new things every day and I also discover new ways of keeping my marriage alive and more center on us instead of worrying what is going on outside our doors.  I am really excited that we have made a decision and are sticking to it so our new life will be in Colorado Springs, it doesn't matter what hardships come our way we will be happy on our own place in a new city.

Colorado Springs will be our new home away from home place where we can live be happy and no matter what happens we will always work together to make it work. 
Apartment Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment